The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Scout Camp

When I was a kid I never went to scout camp, we just went camping. Five years ago I got my oldest boy into scouts and now all three of them are involved in it. As far as activities go, scouting has not really been up to our speed, but it has opened many doors in the area of new friendship for my sons and myself.
He was better at this than I thought he would be,earning his expert belt loop. Fluke maybe ?

Rowing on the St Croix, we also got a ride on a pontoon boat later that weekend

Ready ,aim , fire
  Last weekend Super Y and I attended Camp Kiwanis located north of Stillwater on the St Croix River. It was good time with many activities in the blazing heat of a waning Minnesota summer.
climbing buddies

Zip Line portion of an obstacle course

Once was enough for him, he gets plenty of practice with mom at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment