The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Man Trip 2012 The End







We were all pretty tired on Sunday, and didn't have much planned for the day except to get home. The night before it was quite cold, so only Steve and I built a fire to sit by, while Dale and Mark retreated to a hotel. Wussies. When I got up Sunday in the back of my van, (wussie) I went to check on Steve in his tent, and wake him up. I wanted to show him Kadunce Creek, so we did a short hike from HWY 61 up river, past all the little waterfalls until it flattened out. From there we jumped on the Superior Hiking Trail and headed back to the car. It took less than an hour to do the huke and get back to Grand Marais and call Dale and Mark. Our plan now was to meet them and ride to the top of  Tofte Peak. We left from a snowmobile parking lot and began the uphill slog to the top. The views are excellent and the ride down is even better.

Mark and Steve have their versions of the trip along with some good pics

1 comment:

  1. Josh very cool trip just keep me out of tight place's next year i get Closter phobic....

    ReplyDelete