The following is a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fat-Bike Adventure Ride II Update

It looks like the weather might not cooperate this Saturday. I have changed the rain date to the following day Sunday the 14th, same place and time. I will post-up on Saturday morning by 8am if the ride is a go or no-go. I decided to change the rain date because I've done so much work on this I want to get it done and have some fun riding.

Yes, we are going in there.    No,  you do not need a light
Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope to see you all this weekend,     D Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment