The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moonlander Goes Swimming

The Minnesota River Bottoms are just starting to flood, the perfect time to get out and take my Moonlander swimming. The water is a bit cold, but not bad. For safety sake I only went in as deep as the top of the wheel. There is some current in the deeper sections.  I'm planning on going back very soon with anyone willing to submerge their bike and have a fat-bike swimming adventure.

It's a lot of work pushing through all the water

Bridges are supposed to go OVER the water

Is this bad for my bike?

I'm standing in about two feet of water, the Lander floats very well

3 comments:

  1. Ace!

    Planning a few `crossings` over the pond here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks for the invite Josh....I was there a week ago today and had plenty of fun myself...

    ReplyDelete