The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Infiltration

Those are real horns growing from his head

The horned rider uses some sort of sorcery to control  the other
After many years of trying to decipher strange riddles and a points system, I finally managed to pin down the ultra top secret meeting place for the famed LCR ride. Through a tip from a former LCR rider I was able to go behind the iron curtain and join the madness. There was no secret hand shake or code words to be muttered, my trusty Pugsley, covered in mud and remnants of leaves and grass spoke for me. If not for my Pug I surely would have been turned away or perhaps flogged for my attempt to ride with this group of ruffians. Instead I was welcomed by their fierce leader and led on an awesome ride on the river bottoms. Although I have not yet mastered the ways of riddles and points, I did receive the "bronze" on one such riddle. Until next time, Thanks for the sweet ride LCR.

1 comment: