The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

November 2017..... Random

New spot for a campfire
 November turned out to be a pretty good month...started cold and then warmed a bit. I was able to get out a couple times for a camp fire and one sub-24 camp-out with my youngest son Big D, my brother and ArcFlash. The four days off during Thanks Giving was a blast...The family and I got some free snowboarding and skiing in at Lutsen for their #OptOutside campaign that REI started a few years ago...we saved about 360 bucks...heck yeah. I was also able to do a little solo exploring on a north shore river, the .22 I carried was mostly just because I could. I've seen lots of grouse this year and if one happened  to cross my path I would try and make it my dinner....I was successful.   
that's my Bro 

Big D ready to camp with the big boys 




There were  a butt load of eagles flying around us here....like 80

After snowboarding/skiing we went to Grand Marias for some sort of parade, and  ended up riding  in the parade on loaned bikes from Fire Weed Bike Shop 

There were also fireworks that night 

x-ploring....I'm going swimming here next summer 

gone shootin'



strange kids

D Rider.......................out

No comments:

Post a Comment