The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Ravine




Last Friday I met up with Brett to ride a ravine that he had been telling me about since last fall. Kurt was the one who originally found the ravine and set up the ride for Friday. His car broke down and he could not make it. I know what your thinking, big deal it's a ravine, there are probably millions of them all over the planet. I thought the same thing, but when I got there it was really cool. This ravine has just enough rocks and boulders to make it a challenging ride. It is not all choked out with weeds and underbrush,also missing are trees which seem to always fall across spaces like this, making a ride impossible or a real pain in the ass. Now we just have to figure a way to incorporate it into a longer ride with similar features.

No comments:

Post a Comment