The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Abandoned

This past summer I got a call from Best in Schow. It went something like "hey, my boy will take us to an abandoned building and show us around". I was a little hesitant since he wanted to go in daylight and I don't really like doing urban exploration in buildings, I prefer underground. On the other hand I was passively asking to go a couple weeks previous and I don't like to pass up an opportunity.

going up



No Thanks 

  We met at B.I.S.'s house and rode our bikes to Lavender Town, locked up our bikes, and made the final approach on foot. My initial nervousness was replaced with amazement as soon as we got inside. There was lots of graffiti and the entire complex was well traveled. We made our way to the roof for an amazing view a couple hours before sunset. We didn't spend too much time in the building and headed out after we felt like we saw enough of it.




going down
  Not wanting the fun to end, BIS's son suggested a couple other sites nearby. We were game for it and rode on the bikes to the next location. There were three separate buildings, all in terrible shape. I'm guessing they will all be torn down soon, so it was cool to see them before they're gone.
This must be what the end of the world looks like 


I don't think this will ever be renovated 

 11th WUNDR 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment